When it comes to Oil Boilers Hampshire residents should always contact professional experts Mark Oliver Plumbing & Heating.
Mark Oliver Plumbing and Heating provides a specialist service for the installation and annual servicing of oil boilers in Hampshire. We have a wide range of experience in the industry and have worked on many projects in the local area.
With the worlds diminishing oil reserves and the likelihood of oil and gas boilers being phased out by 2028. Renewable technologies have been brought in to provide a different way for people to heat their homes and businesses.
Here at Mark Oliver Plumbing & Heating, we offer services for Oil Boilers Hampshire residents can rely on.
Mark has completed various training courses and is a qualified G-Cert Sub contractor and installer for Grant Engineering (UK) based in Devizes, Wiltshire.
We are able to provide clients with greener heating solutions with renewable technologies which is becoming a more popular way of heating a home.
With the assistance and support of Grant Engineering’s design team who prepare sizing requirements, heat loss calculations and complete product specifications prior to us installing the package.
For clients looking for this type of heating, we are able to supply and install Air Source Heat Pumps.
Solar thermal systems to provide cost effective low carbon alternative for hot water in your home.
Vortex Hybrid: combining an air source heat pump with a blue flame oil fired boiler, providing a backup system.
Unvented hot water cylinders, providing mains pressure hot and cold water for your bathroom and kitchen.
Underfloor heating, suitable for new build and retrofit situations. An effective way to evenly heat a room with the heat source from an air source heat pump or an oil-fired boiler.
For any questions about our services or Oil Boilers in Hampshire, please get in touch on 01489 876 556.
Oil boilers and central heating;
- Oil boiler servicing, installations, oil boiler commissioning, and oil boiler breakdown / repairs
- Oil tank replacement
- Central heating upgrades; radiators, thermostatic valves, central heating pumps, port valves
- Power flushing central heating systems
Oil boiler servicing – what’s included; ( Annual servicing recommended)
- Inspection of your oil tank and oil supply pipe
- All filters inspected,cleaned or replaced
- Inspection of the boiler flue
- Test carbon monoxide alarm, if fitted
- Burner dismantled, cleaned and checked for defects
- Combustion chamber thoroughly cleaned
- Replacement burner nozzle and flexible oil hose
- Flue gas analyised and air mixture set to optimise efficiency.
- A full service report completed, outlining any additional items or remedial works required, this will be discussed with you before fitting